Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the weeks 2020/11 & 12
Am 20.03.20 um 16:42 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:

There was talk that Fedora wanted to switch to the sqlite backend.
If that is preferable to ndb (and I would envision that the Fedora guys did
their work on the numbers), would it not make sense to skip ndb altogether?

I doubt they ever looked at nbd - Fedora's plan to move to sqlite is much
older than that. And we just as Fedora want to get rid of BDB - and the
difference is that Fedora got a plan and Tumbleweed got a new backend :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.