Re: [opensuse-factory] (pontifex) Empty changes file for openSUSE Leap 15.2 - new snapshot notification is not being sent
Am 17.03.20 um 11:49 schrieb Lubos Kocman:
Hello opensuse!

I was not able to get response from heroes so I'm trying a wider audience in
this round.

Notification for s new openSUSE 15.2 Beta snapshot is not being sent to
opensuse-factory@

Reason behind seems to be the empty changes file in
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.2/iso/

This file is supposed to be populated by the OBS publisher script.
Can you please have a look? Autobuild told me that they can't touch
this as it's on the pontifex server.

Anybody with heroes VPN should be able to access it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

--
Best regards

Luboš Kocman

The file "Changes.610.2.txt" is empty again.

Regards, Frank