Re: [opensuse-factory] Poll of VirtualBox users
On 19/03/2020 21.56, Larry Finger wrote:
On 3/19/20 3:38 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:

It is not the guest additions. That needs to be done from within the guest. I also need to run VM versions of Windows for certain tasks. At least, you can now download and install that iso file from the "Devices" menu item.

What I am talking about here is the PUEL-licensed stuff that adds the USB 2 and USB 3 drivers to the host code. With that license, we cannot distribute, but we could supply a script that ensures that it is always updated when you update to a new version of VB.

I think that would be nice.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.