Re: [opensuse-factory] Poll of VirtualBox users
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 21:38:27 +0100
Hi

Dne čtvrtek 19. března 2020 21:29:19 CET, Larry Finger napsal(a):
A user just contributed a script that downloads and installs the extension
pack for VirtualBox. I would like to get the sense of VB users regarding
implementation of this script in the post-install routine for the openSUSE
package.

I might be missing something, but the add-on You are supposed to install in
the quest OS, aren't You? So If I install e.g. Windows (poke) in VB... I guess
the script wouldn't be able to install the VB add-ons on that guest Windows,
would it? So... I might be missing the point of it...? Otherwise, anything
simplifying getting guest add-ons to installed VM is fine. :-)

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu