[opensuse-factory] YaST: highlights of development sprint 95
Hi all,

The YaST team has published another sprint report. Given that
Lizards[1] is now considered as deprecated, we have migrated our blog
to the project's website[2].

In this report, we have focused on:

* New possibilities for pervasive encryption.
* Improvements in the mechanism to install missing packages during
storage system analysis.
* Better handling of some conflicting attributes in AutoYaST.
* Several usability improvements in the iSCSI LIO Server module.

You can find the whole report at
https://yast.opensuse.org/blog/2020-03-19/sprint-95

Regards,
Imo

PS: we will finish the migration of the old content as soon as
possible.

[1] https://lizards.opensuse.org/
[2] https://yast.opensuse.org

--