Re: [opensuse-factory] spyder3 build
Hi,

Am 18.03.20 um 12:49 schrieb Ben Greiner:
Hi,

Am 18.03.20 um 12:37 schrieb Sebix:
As there's already spyder 4.1 released, we can look at that once we
tackle the new version. But first, let's fix the package in Factory so
we can upgrade our installations properly :)

So what is blocking right now? Do we have to convince a bot or a
maintainer to accept the pending SRs?

Cheers, Ben

Ok I see everything has moved to
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Factory:Staging:adi:51

The last thing failing now is the installcheck script because of
python-spyder-terminal which also slipped into that staging project and
still requires a python2 build of spyder3 -- which of course does not exist.

https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/786497 tries to fix that.

Can we now PLEASE get a working spyder3 into Factory before the next
package update or Python 2 dependency drop blocks the staging process?

Cheers,
Ben