[opensuse-factory] new package submission: otpclient
Hello all,

I'd like to submit to Factory I project I've been working on for quite
some time now: OTPClient[1].

This is a simple GTK+ program to manage HOTP and TOTP and it supports
importing data from a couple of 3rd party Android apps.

I have also to submit two additional small deps, namely libbaseencode[2]
and libcotp[3].

The project is actively being developed and maintained (by me), and
packaging it and maintaining it in openSUSE will be close to zero effort
for me.

I have already submitted the libs to the devel:c_c++ project and the
main program to GNOME:Apps.

Thanks,

BR

[1] https://github.com/paolostivanin/OTPClient/