Re: [opensuse-factory] spyder3 build (openSUSE:Factory - Build fail notification)
Hi,

with the already mentioned SRs and the new SRs [1,2], spyder3 and
python-spyder-memory-profiler build again.

Although to be honest, I don't feel very comfortable in disabling more
and more unit tests.

Regards,
Ben

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/786134 (already the forward