Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 15.2 Build 607.3 released!
On Wed, 2020-03-18 at 10:18 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
openSUSE release team wrote:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.

I guess somebody managed to fix the problem :-)

Yes, finally we go this fixed...

The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Too many?
[snip 14000 lines]

Now imagine we would have listed ALL package diffs and not only the DVD
content :)

The size was like this as the changelog was the diff from Build 589.1
to 607.3 - all the previously skipped changelog messages just
cummulated up.

From now on we hope to get changes emails out frequently again.

Cheers,
Dominique