Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE:Factory - Build fail notification
Hi,

That comment in request 784785 is by me. The second option of reenabling
the Python 2 packages for python-ujson and python-python-jsonrpc-server
has since been accepted into d:l:p by Tomáš. Right now however, the
forwarded requests into Factory are stuck, because the assignment into
the staging projects turned out somehow unfortunate:

- python-ujson and python-python-language-server are in
openSUSE:Factory:Staging:adi:85 but are missing python-python-jsonrpc-server

- python-python-jsonrpc-server is in openSUSE:Factory:Staging:adi:88 and
is missing python-ujson

https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/785415- python-ujson into Factory
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/785451 - python-python-jsonrpc
into Factory
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/785416 -
python-python-language-server into Factory
<https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/785451>

Cheers,
Ben