Re: [opensuse-factory] 15.2 beta update / mariadb problem
On 16/03/2020 13.09, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Am 16.03.20 um 11:46 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 16/03/2020 10.29, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

So what information would the mariadb maintainer need from me in a good
bugreport?

:-)

Well, IMO exactly what you wrote here would make a good bugreport. The person
that takes the bug would ask for whatever
more he needs.

On the receiving end of a bug report with as little concrete facts as I
provided yet, I would probably be not amused,
especially if it comes from an old-timer who should know how to create good bug
reports ;-)

Well, I'm not a database expert, I would also need the asignee to tell me what else he would need.

Else, "someone" add some automatics to the bugzilla to hint a link with information about what to add to a report on "whatever". If the whatever is YaST, I know there is a wiki page with detailed information about what to add, but I don't know about other components.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.1 x86_64 at Telcontar)