Re: [opensuse-factory] [Tumbleweed] mpv no longer plays movie files on samba share on Tumbleweed
* Xu Zhao <i@xxxxxxxxxx> [03-14-20 18:36]:
May I ask if there's any update to this bug?

- xz

- --
Xu Zhao
i@xxxxxxxxxx

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020, at 1:43 PM, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
Hi,

On 13 Mar 12:53, Xu Zhao wrote:
According to ffmpeg configure file, to support samba it needs to be
compiled with the "--enable-libsmbclient" configuration option. However,
by default it is not turned on. I have confirmed this by printing all the
config options of my ffmpeg from Packman:
https://paste.opensuse.org/17569202

Adding "--enable-libsmbclient" option and libsmbclient-devel dependency
to the packman build (and the OSS build) should solve this problem.

Yes but that doesn't work. Our samba package needs a fix, working on it.

Regards,
ismail

--
Aus so krummem Holze, als woraus der Mensch gemacht ist,
kann nichts ganz Gerades gezimmert werden. — Immanuel Kant

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg,
Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)

Attachments:
* signature.asc

there has not been a samba package update issued yet in Tumbleweed, if
that is what you are asking.

zypper se -s *samba*