Re: [opensuse-factory] [Tumbleweed] mpv no longer plays movie files on samba share on Tumbleweed
  • From: İsmail Dönmez <idoenmez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 18:43:09 +0100
Hi,

On 13 Mar 12:53, Xu Zhao wrote:
According to ffmpeg configure file, to support samba it needs to be compiled
with the "--enable-libsmbclient" configuration option. However, by default it
is not turned on. I have confirmed this by printing all the config options of
my ffmpeg from Packman:
https://paste.opensuse.org/17569202

Adding "--enable-libsmbclient" option and libsmbclient-devel dependency to
the packman build (and the OSS build) should solve this problem.

Yes but that doesn't work. Our samba package needs a fix, working on it.

Regards,
ismail

--
Aus so krummem Holze, als woraus der Mensch gemacht ist,
kann nichts ganz Gerades gezimmert werden. — Immanuel Kant

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)