[opensuse-factory] new package submission proposal: seafile-client
Hello,

I've been maintaining in OBS the seafile-client package and all its
deps[1] for quite some time. This is a FOSS alternative to Dropbox that
I've been using myself for years now (it's self-hostable).

The source code of seafile-client and all its deps resides under the
"haiwen" org in Github[2] and the project is currently active and
maintained.

I'm writing this e-mail because I'd like to submit seafile-client and
all its deps (ccnet, libsearpc, libzdb and seafile) to Factory.

From a packaging point of view, the client and all its deps are easily
maintainable and don't require much effort even between major releases.
I think this would be a great inclusion in our distro because seafile is
a fast, lightweight and reliable alternative to proprietary sync software.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Paolo

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Cloud:Seafile