Re: [opensuse-factory] Call for maintainer (or discuss about removal): machinery
Hi Tim,

james.mason@xxxxxxxx

On Fri, 2020-03-06 at 16:11 +0100, Tim Hardeck wrote:
Hi everyone,

while Machinery (
https://github.com/SUSE/machinery
) is still working
fine, the active development has stopped. We changed the focus in our
team long ago and do not have the resources to maintain it any
longer.

Therefore I am asking if anyone is interested in maintaining the
Machinery package in the future, or even willing to take over the
project.

If not I will remove it from openSUSE Tumbleweed and future openSUSE
Leap versions.

Please add me as maintainer. I'll do my best to at least maintain
functionality & deal with security issues.

--
James Mason
Technical Architect, Public Cloud