Re: [opensuse-factory] TW partitioning propsal swap
Am 08.03.20 um 22:45 schrieb Stasiek Michalski:

Plymouth actually supports translating the boot screen, so I don't see
why that couldn't be extended to the password prompt it can create. As

Translating the password prompt is not the issue -- basically just
displaying a lock icon would probably do -- but try typing your password
containing chinese characters or 💩 emojis. Or just with some umlauts.
On an USB keyboard.

for a11n, we have gfxboot which does tts basically in grub. I would say

I seem to rememberthat gfxboot does "just" play pre-"recorded"
sentences, but does not do tts.

both i18n and a11y are possible very early in the boot process, we just
don't see much development in that front.
--
Stefan Seyfried