Re: [opensuse-factory] TW partitioning propsal swap

Hello,

On Mar 5 11:09 ITwrx wrote (excerpt):
... there was an option for setting swap equal to ram,
for just this reason. Maybe it's not there for all install
images/options? maybe it's just hiding from you?

I did not pay attention to that option but as far as I vaguely
rememeber I saw it sometimes and sometimes not so it seems
there is some "hidden secret magic decision maker" in YaST
or in a lower-level tool or library that is used by YaST.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
--
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg - Germany