Re: [opensuse-factory] php7-fpm setup does not work anymore
On Wed, 04 Mar 2020, 12:58:12 +0100, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
Bjoern Voigt wrote:
Since last TW snapshot 20200301**my apache2/php7-fpm setup does not work
anymore.
I found a solution. During "zypper dup" mod_php7 was automatically
activated by postinstall script of apache2-mod_php7. The solution:

# a2dismod php7
# systemctl restart apache2

or

# zypper rm apache2-mod_php7

To be honest, this does not look right to me. A package should not
change a working configuration under the hood by running some
post-script. This sounds similar to the changes from installing the
nss-mdns package... Just because I install a package does not
necessarily mean I'm going to use it now. I'd create a bug report.

Greetings,
Björn

Cheers.

l8er