Re: [opensuse-factory] php7-fpm setup does not work anymore
Citeren Bjoern Voigt <bjoernv@xxxxxxxx>:

Bjoern Voigt wrote:
Since last TW snapshot 20200301**my apache2/php7-fpm setup does not work
anymore.
I found a solution. During "zypper dup" mod_php7 was automatically
activated by postinstall script of apache2-mod_php7. The solution:

# a2dismod php7
# systemctl restart apache2

or

# zypper rm apache2-mod_php7

You may want to add

# zypper al apache2-mod_php7

This will prevent accidentally installing and enabling it again. I've seen similar breakage in the past too, where the 'event' MPM failed to start because mod_php was enabled in a %post script.

Greetings,
Björn