Re: [opensuse-factory] why upgrading too leap15.2?
Hi Axel,

Am 02.03.20 um 10:41 schrieb Axel Braun:

Gesendet: Samstag, 29. Februar 2020 um 21:30 Uhr
Von: "Simon Becherer" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
so for me tumbleweed is a wonderful work,
100 percent in work-environment usable.
thank you all who made this possible!!

Fully support this view. I upgrade my TW installation only if there is
interesting new stuff or new KDE versions,

Unfortunately this is bad advice for newbies, because the only way to
get security updates in tumbleweed is to do updates often.

(Heck, the security situation in tumbleweed is often bad even with
updating to every snapshot, because some failing dependency simply
blocks the version update that would bring the security fix. ISTR that
php suffers/suffered from this recently).

In general TW works perfect for me.

Agreed.
--
Stefan Seyfried