Re: [opensuse-factory] why upgrading too leap15.2?
Am 29.02.20 um 20:24 schrieb Frans de Boer:

I understand fully what you mean. Yes, it is a challenge to create a new
distribution, it requires a
lot of work. And creation is just one thing, next is the maintenance. The
latter is the reason I do
not build my own distro anymore.

All said and understood, does someone knows a stable distro which is
somewhere between TW as
bleeding edge and leap15.x? I did not followed the changing distro landscape
lately.

Why not use Leap as base and a TW container for applications where glibc
performance matters?

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.