Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 15.2 entering Beta phase
Lubos Kocman composed on 2020-02-22 16:43 (UTC):

I just went trough your column and couldn't really find any
"suspicious" cell. Did you manage to fix it?

Apparently someone else on this list saw my post, and while I was there, filled
an
adjacent cell with an appropriate response to allow me to edit. :-D

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/