Re: [opensuse-factory] OBS Not Publishing Packages?
Citeren Aleksa Sarai <asarai@xxxxxxx>:

I've noticed this a few times over the past couple of days -- certain
packages will have their builds finish but will remain in the "finished"
state rather than becoming "succeeded" (this is especially prevalent for
x86_64 Leap builds). As a result, the packages are built (and you can
see the newest RPMs in the "binaries" page) but the repos aren't
updated.

I noticed this too (but assumed I was the only one). You can instantly fix this, by going to the Repositories tab and under 'Publish Build' enable it (even if it already was enabled by default). After that, the packages immediately go to the "succeeded" state, so I guess some kind of trigger is missing.

[1] is an example package where this is happening now (and before I
triggered a rebuild, it was in this state for more than 2 hours). Is
this a known issue?

I have waited for more than 12 hours on Tumbleweed builds (to no avail).

[1]: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Virtualization:containers/lxd