Re: [opensuse-factory] "New" package rdiff-backup

Disclaimer | Use of IBA e-communication<https://iba-worldwide.com/disclaimer>

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for
the recipient (s) named above. This communication is intended to be and to
remain confidential and may be protected by intellectual property rights. Any
use of the information contained herein (including but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution of any form) by persons
other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. Please notify the sender
secure or error-free. Ion Beam Applications does not accept liability for any
such errors. Thank you for your cooperation.
--- Begin Message --- Many thanks for your work, Stefan.

Ph. A.