Re: [opensuse-factory] OBS in cold start after regression
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 12:30:07 +0100
On 2020-01-31, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
we had a serious regression in spec file parser of OBS
since yesterday.

We need therefore a cold start of the schedulers to get into
guaranteed clean state again.

I hate to add more fuel to the fire -- but it looks like OBS is down
now? I get "Sorry, our script crashed." errors after a really long
timeout.

The storage was not able to handle the load of all the scheduler
cold starts...

We do it incremental now.

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>