Re: [opensuse-factory] Minimal processor features for Tumbleweed on i586?
Hi

Am 30.01.20 um 15:13 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar:
On Thu, 2020-01-30 at 14:50 +0100, Thomas Zimmermann wrote:

That is bullcrap. I do use TW on two items of i586-class hardware.
Not very often, but still. It's just that... webkit is not used by
anything I care about (xfce4). According to .spec files:

Well, I just tried xfce4 and found that it uses librsvg. Hence it
triggers the same bug. Do you see this on your system as well?

rsvg -> rust... nuff said

Admittedly, I lol'ed.

But then it doesn't really help me with my problem. And according to

zypper se --requires librsvg

almost every graphical environment depends on librsvg. So in practice it
imposes a minimal requirement for all things graphics.

Best regards
Thomas

--
Thomas Zimmermann