Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap in new Hands
On 1/27/20 7:30 PM, Lubos Kocman wrote:
[...]

Since we're talking about vacations, my official vacation backup is
Gustavo Y. Ribeiro. He's been already part of the openSUSE release team
for a while. We all need to make sure that Max can take a vacation as
well :-)

Good point. Release managers come and go (thanks Ludwig, welcome Lubos),
but Max continues being that engine that works under the hood, out of
any spotlight, to keep Tumbleweed and Leap moving. And we don't say
thanks to him as often as he deserves.

Thanks Max, thanks all.

Cheers.
--