Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap in new Hands
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 18:48:31 +0100
Hi Ludwig,

Thanks for all your work with Leap!
Enjoy to bring Leap into MicroOS.

Best regards,
Sarah

Gesendet: Montag, 27. Januar 2020 um 18:09 Uhr
Von: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
An: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap in new Hands

Welcome as our new Leap Release Manager!
You will rock that.

Gesendet: Montag, 27. Januar 2020 um 18:05 Uhr
Von: "Knurpht-openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Op maandag 27 januari 2020 17:51:59 CET schreef Ludwig Nussel:
Hi,

Lubos Kocman takes over the release manager responsibilities for
Leap. He already stepped in as my deputy during my vacations. Lubos
also worked as SLE release manager so actually knows our little
sister project ;-) So I'm sure Leap is in capable hands. Please give
him a warm welcome and support him in getting our stable distro to
the quality we need.

Meanwhile I'll get my hands dirty on related projects. So one of my
first tasks will be to look into the Tumbleweed based MicroOS to
build a similar distro based on Leap.

cu
Ludwig
Hey Lubos, a warm welcome from here !! Have a good time !

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member