Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap in new Hands
On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 12:52 AM Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Lubos Kocman takes over the release manager responsibilities for
Leap. He already stepped in as my deputy during my vacations. Lubos
also worked as SLE release manager so actually knows our little
sister project ;-) So I'm sure Leap is in capable hands. Please give
him a warm welcome and support him in getting our stable distro to
the quality we need.

Meanwhile I'll get my hands dirty on related projects. So one of my
first tasks will be to look into the Tumbleweed based MicroOS to
build a similar distro based on Leap.

cu
Ludwig

Thank you Ludwig for all your work with Leap and a warm welcome to Lubos :)

--
Maurizio Galli (MauG)
Xfce Team