Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap in new Hands
El 27/1/20 a las 17:51, Ludwig Nussel escribió:
Hi,

Lubos Kocman takes over the release manager responsibilities for
Leap. He already stepped in as my deputy during my vacations. Lubos
also worked as SLE release manager so actually knows our little
sister project ;-) So I'm sure Leap is in capable hands. Please give
him a warm welcome and support him in getting our stable distro to
the quality we need.

Meanwhile I'll get my hands dirty on related projects. So one of my
first tasks will be to look into the Tumbleweed based MicroOS to
build a similar distro based on Leap.

cu
Ludwig

Hello!

Thanks Ludwig for your time and effort to release a great GNU/Linux
distro option as openSUSE Leap. Good luck with your new projects!!

And welcome to Lubos.

Have a lot of fun in the green side of force!! :)

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/