Re: [opensuse-factory] kubectl package removed
On Tue, 2020-01-21 at 10:08 -0300, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
Em ter., 21 de jan. de 2020 às 09:49, Christophe Giboudeaux
<christophe@xxxxxxx> escreveu:
On mardi 21 janvier 2020 13:22:38 CET Michal Hlavac wrote:
Hi,

I would like to ask where can I find some info about package
removal reason?
I've searched bugzilla and didn't found any of it.

thanks, m.

See https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/764079. kubectl is in
kubernetes-
client.

(the k3s package also provides a kubectl executable)

Hi,

Would be great if we got some e-mail like the ones for new snapshot
ou
for failing packages also for package deletion.

I _think_ that there is a way for an RPM package to signal that it
replaces another one, but for this scenario it was not done for some
reason.

Thanks,
Robert