[opensuse-factory] YaST: highlights of development sprint 90
Hi all,

The YaST team has published another sprint report.

As usual, during this sprint we have been working on a wide range of
topics. The release of the next (open)SUSE versions is approaching and
we need to pay attention to important changes like the new installation
media or the /usr/etc and /etc split.

Although we have been working on more stuff, we would like to highlight
these topics:

* Support for the new SLE installation media.
* Proper handling of shadow suite settings.
* Mount points handling improvements.
* Help others to keep the Live Installation working.
* Proper configuration of console fonts.
* Better calculation of minimum and maximum sizes while resizing
ext2/3/4 filesystems.
* Small fixes in the network module.

You can find the whole report at h
ttps://lizards.opensuse.org/2019/12/05/yast-sprint-90/

Regards,
Imo

--
Imobach González Sosa