Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-factoryTmidity not in shapshot 20190916
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 08:04:03 +0200,
Jogchum Reitsma wrote:

Op 19-09-19 om 10:04 schreef Takashi Iwai:
On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 10:00:44 +0200,
Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Sep 19 2019, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 09:25:06 +0200,
Jogchum Reitsma wrote:
Hmm - I downloaded and installed timidity-2.14.0-317.29.x86_64.rpm
from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/multimedia:/apps/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64/,
but it still segfaults.
It seems that the package isn't rebuilt, maybe because alsa is another
project...
The packages in this project are automatically rebuilt when any
dependency has changed.

OK, I triggered the rebuild.
2019-09-19 07:39:04 timidity
new build unchanged 2m 21s lamb07:1

Unchanged since 2019-08-30.
Hm, so something still missing.

But I have no time for further debugging (will be traveling for the
next few weeks), so anyone else needs to take over the bug.

Takashi

Holidays? In that case, have a nice trip!

Currently in the conference (also in the last week), and holidays from
the next week, indeed :)

BTW, I set up again my test packages in OBS
home:tiwai:branches:multimedia:apps repo. Try to take alsa and
timidity packages (libasound2.rpm and timidity.rpm) from there and
check whether they still show the problem, just to be sure.

thanks,

Takashi