Re: [opensuse-factory] neovim crashes in latest snapshot
On 18.09.19 17:15, Michael Aquilina wrote:
I'm getting a crash on neovim in the latest snapshot with the following error

/usr/bin/nvim
*** stack smashing detected ***: terminated

The same issue applies when removing all customisations

/usr/bin/nvim -u NORC
*** stack smashing detected ***: terminated

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Michael Aquilina

Oke, I'm not the only one seeing that.

FYI: I try to update neovim to 0.4.2. Still having fun with lua-luv atm... The lay in home:jbrielmaier

--
Jonathan Brielmaier
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg