Re: [opensuse-factory] snapshot 20190909: Change in kmail mail list keyboard navigation behavior
Am Freitag, 13. September 2019, 20:14:07 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
==== kmail ====
Version update (19.08.0 -> 19.08.1)

The message list is provided by "messagelib" I think, but I don't see a
relevant change there either.
So it's probably caused by the Qt update to 5.13.1...

However, I just tried in kmail 4.14 (Qt4 based), and the behavior is the same.
Cursor right does *not* expand groups.
If it was different in previous 5.x versions, it might have been by mistake I
suppose (i.e. a bug that has been fixed).

There are specific keyboard shortcuts for expanding/collapsing groups though:

Btw, navigation using the cursor keys in the mailbox hierarchy is not possible
in 4.14 either... But Ctrl+Cursor keys works (haven't tested in 5.x yet).

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang