Re: [opensuse-factory] Qt4 removal: september status update
Am Samstag, 7. September 2019, 10:35:27 schrieb Andrey Karepin:
The QUrl class in Qt5 has changed its behavior and is no longer suitable for
generating a link of the form `cdda://<track_number>` for passing it to
GStreamer. See QTBUG-66943

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-66943?
focusedCommentId=394326&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels
%3Acomment- tabpanel#comment-394326

I don't know if that's the problem here, maybe I'll have a look if I'm bored.

But the main point is that kscd has been abandoned and dropped upstream, it
doesn't really make sense to keep it around in the distribution (and as I
wrote, there are alternatives).

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang