Re: [opensuse-factory] aarch64
On 10/09/2019 16:23, Karl Sinn wrote:
Hi,

Am 09.09.19 um 17:07 schrieb Peter Czanik:
Hi,

Is Tumbleweed for Aarch64 released separately from AMD64? Last week I

we have builds especially for AMD 64 processors?
Also for leap?

Ah, no. Sorry. This is how x86_64 is called on FreeBSD. As once upon a
time it was AMD which made the first 64bit x86 processors. And I was
running FreeBSD servers for decades and still maintain the FreeBSD port
of syslog-ng. So to me x86_64 is called AMD64 :)

Bye,

CzP

submitted syslog-ng 3.23.1 to Tumbleweed to fix an Aarch64 problem.
While it's available already in Tumbleweed x86_64, updated packages yet
for Aarch64 does not seem to be available yet...

Peter