Re: [opensuse-factory] Release history and tumbleweed-cli
  • From: James Berry <jberry@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 22:46:39 +0000
On Monday, September 9, 2019 5:05:34 PM CDT David Walker wrote:
Is there currently a problem with Tumbleweed's release history
(https://download.opensuse.org/history/)? It doesn't seem to have the
past week's releases, which (I assume) is why "tumbleweed list" doesn't
show them.

Unless I am mistaken someone appears to have uninstalled the tumbleweed-
snapshot package from download.o.o machine thus nuking timer and service.
Additionally, they appear to have deleted the config.

Rather than just restore I'd like to know what the heck happened and why this
was not discussed.

--
Jimmy