Re: [opensuse-factory] Error in BTRFS module of yast2 partitioner
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 08:19:25 +0200
V Mon, 9 Sep 2019 08:15:57 +0200
Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> napsáno:

V Sun, 08 Sep 2019 22:12:40 +0200
Marcel Witte <wittemar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> napsáno:

Hi

I try to install openSUSE MicroOS 20190905 using a BTRFS Raid. If I select
the
expert partitioner and select add a new btrfs I get an error in YaST and
cannot complete the installation. After checking on my Tumbleweed desktop
if I
do the same in YaST I get the same message:

Internal error. Please report a bug report with logs.
Run save_y2logs to get complete logs.

Caller: /usr/share/YaST2/lib/y2partitioner/widgets/btrfs_data_raid_level.rb:
46:in `format'

Details: key{Label} not found

Is this a known bug? Should I report it? Is there any workaround to get it
installed on my server system? Can I get an older snapshot somewhere?

Regards,
Marcel Witte

Hi Marcel,
it looks like a bug in translation for your locale as source code is correct
and for quite long time:

https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-ng/blob/master/src/lib/y2partitioner/widgets/btrfs_data_raid_level.rb#L47

it should be {label} and not {Label}. What locale do you use? Ideally you can
fix it yourself on weblate. It lives in yast-storage textdomain.

Josef

Ah, and weblate strong search functionality shows that your are using german
translation where is bug:
https://l10n.opensuse.org/translate/yast-storage/master/de/?checksum=368a79635ee1c6e2

So I will fix it.

Josef