Firefox font problems / was: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2019/36
Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
The snapshots contained those updates:

[...]
* X11 server received patches for NVIDIA's PRIME render offload
support
[...]
* Mozilla Firefox 68.1
Unfortunately Firefox shows font problems since last snapshop. I use KDE
Plasma, a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card and the Nvidia
nvidia-glG05 drivers from the nvidia-tumbleweed repository.

The Firefox menu has nearly invisible fonts:
https://paste.opensuse.org/242e95e0

I do not think, that the problem is caused by the GTK theme. I already
tried different themes in KDE Plasma systemsettings, currently the
default GTK theme.

Greetings,
Björn