Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Problems reading Video DVDs

On Wednesday 2019-09-04 18:17, Berthold Höllmann wrote:

I did replace the cable now, but that did not fix the problem. I guess
it has to do with libdvdread4 or libdvdcss2, I can burn DVD+RW and
successfully read the burned data with the same drive.

Well if that is your guess, then you can just copy the DVD
with /usr/bin/readcd or /usr/bin/ddrescue to a file,
and then the same problem should occur with said file.