Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: Stop using Group tag in spec files
On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 4:52 AM Stefan Seyfried
<stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 27.08.19 um 09:09 schrieb Tomas Chvatal:
Hi,

Tiny followup on this. As there was no major pushback on this I've
created request to have next release of spec-cleaner to drop the group
tag if encountered:
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/spec-cleaner/issues/256

SLES11 rpm chokes on missing group tag.

If you can convince SUSE to backport the following fixes to SLE 11's
rpm package, that'd be amazing:
*
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/commit/c094de4d1017af3ffbe89fdbb1db5bb821467c73
*
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/commit/6c0651926aedc302816a0b61e1f1a8ef568be539

I just wish the issues with using stronger/better GPG keys wouldn't
break rpm 4.4... I'm waiting patiently for the day that I can retire
my weak RSA GPG key used for SLE 11 packages...