[opensuse-factory] lightdm & kwallet - sddm doesn't remember last session
Good Morning.
Due to an annoying sddm bug (https://github.com/sddm/sddm/issues/510)
the session selector in sddm doesn't save the last session per user,
instead it saves the last used session regardless of the user.

This is annoying, because userA wants to use XFCE and userB wants to use
KDE.
Therefore I am using lightdm (which saves last session per user).

But what's missing in this picture with lightdm is that lightdm is
unable to open the kwallet when selecting/starting KDE.

I installed "pam_kwallet" but it doesn't seem to integrate well with PAM
because after logging in with KDE it asks for password to unlock kwallet.

Is anyone using this setup?
Is a multiuser/multi-DM environment that esoteric? :)

thanks!
Alex
--
*** Jabber thalunil@xxxxxxxxxxx