Re: [opensuse-factory] Please, verify - xfce4-settings-4.14.0-1.1.x86_64
On Sun, 2019-09-01 at 19:32 +0000, Marco Calistri wrote:

Hello Marcel,

Hope you have noticed also that xfce4-screensaver/xfce4-power-manager
combination are buggy, or at least they don't work as it was before
latest XFCE4 updates.

Can't say that I have, I've not seen that behaviour myself.

I googled and same issue is reported by several XFCE4 users then I
hope that XFCE4 dev's team is working on it.

But does a report on bugzilla.xfce.org exist for this? Else it is
unlikely the devs are aware of it.

So if no ticket exists there I'd like to ask you to open one, if one
exists already could you link it please?

--
Marcel Kühlhorn

Have a lot of fun!