Re: [opensuse-factory] Please, verify - xfce4-settings-4.14.0-1.1.x86_64
Il 23/08/19 17:13, Marco Calistri ha scritto:
Il 23/08/19 15:30, Marcel Kühlhorn ha scritto:
On Fri, 2019-08-23 at 17:53 +0000, Marco Calistri wrote:
By running the command xfce4-display-settings by hand, I get a core dump.

I temporarily resolved by installing the package:

Bugfix release is already on its way
(which you already installed from X11:xfce)

Thanks indeed!

Cheers,

Hello Marcel,

Hope you have noticed also that xfce4-screensaver/xfce4-power-manager
combination are buggy, or at least they don't work as it was before
latest XFCE4 updates.

The issue is that when system goes st/by, screensaver starts, the
screens (I use two, the one of the laptop + an external one) locks
regularly, but when you try to wake up the system, the login screen
(password) dialog window appears, then you put the password but screen
stay blank and locked, so I need to hit a Ctrl-Alt-Backspace to exit and
restart a new xfec4 session.

I googled and same issue is reported by several XFCE4 users then I hope
that XFCE4 dev's team is working on it.

Regards,

--
Marco Calistri