[opensuse-factory] *NO* Network problems (wired) after update to Tumbleweed snapshot 20190828 [SOLVED]
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 14:05:26 +0100

Gah.
Seems that was a bad connection to the docking station.
For writing the mail in the corridor I had taken it out, and placing it back
network came up as always. (Yes, I *had* pressed it down before, just not
completely taken out and reconnected)

Can a network connection be unidirectional? I mean, the kernel saw a link,
and the requests were sent, just the reply didn't arrive.

So sorry for the noise :((