[opensuse-factory] employ zypper to notify about .rpmnew (was: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190822 released!)
Obviously, nobody can remember to manually run a program to check for
.rpmnew every upgrade. Can zypper notify about this at the end
automatically? The only reference I found googling "zypper notify about
rpmnew" was [0] with a broken link to openFATE. Was it ever implemented?

[0]: <https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-features/2013-02/msg00022.html>