Re: [opensuse-factory] New package 'opensuse-welcome' to Factory
  • From: Marius Kittler <mkittler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 16:55:08 +0200
Hi,

so this is supposed to be included and shown on startup when installing any
desktop environment? That might not be a good idea on slow systems like the
Raspberry Pi. I'm also using Qt WebEngine in some of my own Qt applications
and noticed that the performance on those cheap ARM boards is very poor the
high memory usage is also critical. So I would avoid having this by default on
such devices.