Re: [opensuse-factory] Am I the only one with massive pulseaudio-bluetooth problems since ~ last week?
On Fri, 2019-07-12 at 11:55 +0200, Markus Feilner wrote:
Am Freitag, 12. Juli 2019, 11:47:55 CEST schrieb Robert Munteanu:
Hi Markus,

On Fri, 2019-07-12 at 11:24 +0200, Markus Feilner wrote:
Since about a week all of them fail to connect to my Bluetooth
headphones and
other audio devices. They connect, then disconnect. I didn't find
anything
about that in the forests of Google and on opensuse mailing lists
- I
find it
hard to believe I am the only one that suffers from that... (on
Dell,
Acer,
and Lenovo hardware). Android phones connect instantly.

I did start having problems with bluetooth connections recently,
but I
did not bother debugging it.

Maybe file a bug and paste the link back here so I can report my
findings there?

I was actually planning on doing that, but I wanted to see if I am
the only
one with this problem ... ATM there's only non-audio BT connections
working on
my systems. Can you confirm that?

I do get bluetooth working, but OTOH I need to connect/disconnect about
10 times, and sometimes even though the connection is established
pulseaudio does not register it.

BTW, I think that for the future such topics are better discussed on
opensuse-support.

Thanks,

Robert