Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Bad Windows 10 performance on Qemu 4.0
Malcolm wrote:
The only thing I did on the WinX (1903v1) guest was remove unused apps
(xbox, game bar, onedrive etc), however also killed of SearchUI.exe (aka
Cortana) as that was a hog, now I have a reasonable WinX desktop for
testing.
Thanks. Now I also disabled all autostarts, Cortana and Microsoft
Compatibility Telemetry (both disabled with group policies) and
Superfetch. Performance is now a bit better, but still not good.

Greetings,
Björn